NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Mount Calvary Lutheran School participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP). MPCP allows eligible students that live in the City of Milwaukee to attend a participating private school in grades four-year-old kindergarten (K4) to 8. For students who qualify and receive a seat, the state will fund your student’s tuition.
Please follow these steps to apply:
(To apply for K4, your student must be four years old on or before Sept. 1st.)
- STEP 1: To see if your family qualifies, you can review Table 1 in the 2021-22 Income Limits
- STEP 2: Collect your financial and residency documents: Federal Tax Return, W-2 Forms, WE Energies bill, etc. For more information about what documents are accepted: Proof of Residency.
- STEP 3: Apply Online for a MPCP SEAT during the following enrollment periods/dates:
(Applications received in earlier enrollment periods receive higher priority.)
- February 3rd - 20th (Period is now closed.)
- March 1st - 20th (Apply to ensure your child gets a seat!)
- April 1st - 20th
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS DURING THIS PROCESS. You can also refer to this step-by-step MPCP Application Guide. You will be notified whether you received a seat at Mount Calvary within a few weeks after the end of each MPCP enrollment period. Please email questions to Ms. Marquita Ward at email@example.com or call us at 414-873-3931.
|Sunday Bible Class||10:15 AM|
|Sunday School||10:15 AM|
|Elders' Meeting||6:45 PM|
|Mission & Ministry Council Meets||6:30 PM|