NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Welcome! To join our Mount Calvary Lutheran School family, please read the instructions on how to apply. We also encourage you to come visit our school! You can schedule a visit here. Mount Calvary accepts students of all faith backgrounds. We look forward to meeting you and your student!
Mount Calvary Lutheran School participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP). MPCP allows eligible students that live in the City of Milwaukee to attend a participating private school in grades four-year-old kindergarten (K4) to 8. For students who qualify and receive a seat, the state will fund your student’s tuition.
Please follow these steps to apply:
(To apply for K4, your student must be four years old on or before Sept. 1st.)
- STEP 1: To see if your family qualifies, you can review Table 1 in the 2021-22 Income Limits
- STEP 2: Collect your financial and residency documents: Federal Tax Return, W-2 Forms, WE Energies bill, etc. For more information about what documents are accepted: Proof of Residency.
- STEP 3: Apply Online for a MPCP SEAT during the following enrollment periods/dates:
(Applications received in earlier enrollment periods receive higher priority.)
- March 1st - 20th (Period is now closed.)
- April 1st - 20th (Apply to ensure your child gets a seat!)
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS DURING THIS PROCESS. You can also refer to this step-by-step MPCP Application Guide. You will be notified whether you received a seat at Mount Calvary within a few weeks after the end of each MPCP enrollment period. Please email questions to Ms. Marquita Ward at email@example.com or call us at 414-873-3931.
|Sunday Bible Class||10:15 AM|
|Sunday School||10:15 AM|
|Elders' Meeting||6:45 PM|
|Mission & Ministry Council Meets||6:30 PM|